Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Like all the best B movies - but without the gore."


Here are two links to reviews for Tales for Canterbury; one from LibraryThing and another from Goodreads.

I'm flattered that Cassie Hart chose my story,
Extract, as her favourite from the anthology's "Survival" section:

"...from Survival - Extract by Lynne Jamneck is only 5 pages long, but an inventive twist on what happens when the nano-grey goo becomes sentient and how a horde of zombies will get in anywhere, even if you're in a secure research facility. Like all the best B movies - but without the gore."

and from Goodreads:


"...Lynne Jamneck's Extract...is closer to ordinary zombie apocalypse stories; despite [this] disadvantage it hooked me in (and mildly triggered me, but I say this in a good way) and packed a cunning ending too."



No comments: